Download 'RElax' Binaural Beats
– An alpha-theta rhythm for relaxation –
by Elizabeth Krasnoff and Randy Emata
Listen or Download
Mobile users: If your mobile OS or browser is not compatible and does not display the download option, download here.
AVOID USING WHEN OPERATING MACHINERY SUCH AS DRIVING A CAR, OR OTHER TASKS REQUIRING FOCUSED ATTENTION.
For more information about binaural beats:
Instructions for 'RElax' Binaural Beats
- Sit or lie down in a comfortable position in a quiet, darkened and private space
- Cover your eyes with an eye mask or simply close them
- Listen for a minimum of 10 minutes
- Use a pair of stereo headphones, the higher quality the better
- Use the WAV files if possible, they are higher quality sound
- Give yourself 30 -60 seconds of wind down and suggestion as to what you would like to accomplish
Suggestion: Take 3- 6 deep breaths. Roll your shoulders forward and backwards to release neck tension. Become aware that you are relaxing now, by saying things like: I am taking this next 10-20 minutes to relax. This is my time to shut down and renew myself. This is my sacred time with no phones and no interruptions.
- Binaural beats work well in synergy with other relaxation techniques, like breathing, stretching, light therapy or visual meditations.
- Return from your relaxation period slowly and drink a glass of water
- Repeat 2-3x a week
- May be used as a meditation practice